Lifeline is a government assistance program and consumers who willfully
make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by
fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the program.
Lifeline subscribers are entitled to E911 handsets. If you believe that your handset previously given to you by All American Wireless is not an E911 handset, All American Wireless will replace, at no additional cost to the customer, your handset with an E911 handset.
The service for which the consumer is applying is a Lifeline service;
Lifeline is a federal benefit and willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program;
Only one Lifeline service is available per household;
A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income expenses;
A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers;
Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Commission’s rules and will result in the applicant’s de-enrollment from the program; and
Only eligible consumers may enroll in the Lifeline program;
Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the applicant may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
Lifeline service must be personally activated by the applicant/subscriber.
The service will be deactivated and the subscriber de-enrolled if the subscriber does not use the service for 60 days. (For prepaid customers only)
ALL AMERICAN WIRELESS™ LIFELINE TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Overview: Lifeline is a government subsidy program that, if you qualify, will pay up to $13.45 of your monthly phone bill for either one wireless or landline phone service (but not both) per eligible household. The All American Wireless program subsidized by Lifeline provide a free 100 minutes per month to qualifying participants. You can go here to see details and, rates for any additional minutes you may want to purchase.
2. To Qualify: To qualify for Lifeline, you must certify and provide documentation supporting your participation in at least one qualifying government assistance program (list of programs varies by state, and, are listed on the Sign Up form).
OR To qualify for Lifeline, you must provide evidence that your household income is below 135% of the U.S. Poverty Rate (ask customer service representative to see Chart)
3. Lifeline – Limit One Monthly Benefit Per Qualifying Household Only one Lifeline benefit for either landline or wireless phone service (but not both) is allowed per household. If you or anyone in your household currently already receives a Lifeline benefit on either landline or wireless phone service, you do not qualify for Lifeline subsidized service with All American Wireless.
Examples of companies from which you may already be receiving a Lifeline subsidy include, but are not limited to: Affordable Phone Service, Assurance Wireless, AT&T, Budget Mobile, Budget Phone, New Phone, Reach Out Wireless, Safelink Wireless, or any similar provider.
4. Age and Head of Household You must be at least 18 years of age or older to qualify for the Lifeline program. Also you must be the head of your household to qualify for the Lifeline program. If you are not over 18 or if you are not the head of your household, you do not qualify for the Lifeline program through All American Wireless.
5. Notify Us If You are No Longer Eligible Once you are on the monthly Lifeline subsidy through All American Wireless, if, at any time, you become ineligible (for instance, if you no longer participate in a federal assistance program), you must contact All American Wireless to withdraw from the government program. You may keep your service, at your option. However, if you keep your service, the government will no longer subsidize the service.
6. Annual Renewal We are required to obtain from you annual re-certification of your Lifeline eligibility. Your self‐certification form is good for one year and must be updated annually for continued participation in the Lifeline program.
7. Program Benefits are Not Transferrable Your Lifeline benefits are provided specifically for you and your household. You are not allowed to give away (or sell) your Lifeline subsidized minutes.
If you have any questions, please ask the Customer Service representative at our office, or, call 1-877-9749000.
The Lifeline government assistance program is valuable to many citizens. Let’s make it work for everyone by following these rules!
The Team at All American Wireless
Terms and Conditions
FCC Consumer Tip Sheet